Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I think of oneself is a policeman


I from medical university graduation, assigns into people's hospital. After six months of day, hospital party secretary called me into the office, said to me: "protracted need a doctor, through the survey, think you various conditions are in line, decided to transfer you." Once I listen to just into a cocked hat. As a professional and progression has lots of vision of a young doctor, I'd hate so "switch". To tell you the truth, going for custody personnel service, this but I never thought about before. But then I still obey organization arrangement.

His father was very supportive of this matter, he said: "from now on, you both a people's policeman, again is a doctor. You healed except the human body outside and one's soul, and therefore must be with emotion to practicing medicine, take responsibility to law and order."

After a period of study and training, I go to jail at work. Remember the first day I go to jail at work, there was just a few upped the personnel in. When I give one check body, he was not cooperate, unexpectedly wildly refused to measure blood pressure. Another, I found him a cold fever gave him with some tablets, he tore the tablets fell on my face, loudly call way: "go to go to, give me the medicine, whether want to poison me!" The beverage of choice among rowdy I which stand such gas! At that time I pinched tight fist, step by step toward him, and go. But in the end I still kept enduring, because at that moment, I think of oneself is a policeman, is a special mission shouldering the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment