Wednesday, January 19, 2011

give me the check a check


In jail, and every day I go on a XunZhen. But after XunZhen often not persist. No matter in eat in or lunch break, as long as there is in custody personnel "report", you must immediately her patients. One night ten o 'clock, I give a custody personnel see a doctor. At 4 am, a prison room alarm bells rang again, a custody workers report body unwell: "week doctor, I abdominal pain, give me the check a check."

Custody after protracted personnel to enter to experience detention, arrest, Sue, judgment and appeal each course, thoughts and emotions of fluctuating, these will be about their physiological effect. So they "here uncomfortable, there suffered" very popular, can understand that, I'll be explained and guide. So, detention in the doctor's job in addition to heal also includes do ideological work.

That year, a sustained hypertension, via upped the personnel served antihypertensive drug still did not get better, the abnormal phenomenon caused my alarm and suspicion. In order to ascertain the reason, I put this upped the who called to clinic, first measure blood pressure, and then to let him take medicine, observe an hour before measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment